Last updated on April 30th, 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Use of Website. You are permitted to use our website for your own personal use and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this Website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
- Linking to this Website. If you would like to link to this Website, you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate in its entirety, any page on this Website, and are subject and agree to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; If you choose to link to our website in breach of these conditions you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Copyright Infringement. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us and must not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we wish to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MillennialDIYer.com violates your copyright, we encourage you to notify us via the ‘Contact Page‘. We will respond to all such notices, including by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material, as required or appropriate. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MillennialDIYer or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MillennialDIYer to you any MillennialDIYer or third-party intellectual property, and all rights, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MillennialDIYer. The MillennialDIYer logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MillennialDIYer.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MillennialDIYer. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MillennialDIYer or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements and Affiliate Links. MillennialDIYer reserves the right to display advertisements. Links to other websites may contain or be made via affiliate links. If so, we may receive a commission if you purchase a particular product or take a particular action. MillennialDIYer.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. MillennialDIYer.com is also a participant in the eBay Partner Network (EPN) and CJ Affiliate programs, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to certain websites.
- Changes. MillennialDIYer reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Termination. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. MillennialDIYer may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. However, in general this will be due to blatant and/or repeated disregard or breaking of the Terms of Service or any other applicable policy.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. This Website is provided “as-is”. We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. Should the Website be down or otherwise not available for any length of time and for any reason, we will not be liable. You also understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. All content provided on this website is for informational and/or entertainment purposes only. The owner of this Website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. In no way does any content on this Website constitute any sort of professional advice (legal, medical, or otherwise). We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice. In no event will MillennialDIYer be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MillennialDIYer from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the agreement between MillennialDIYer and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by the posting by MillennialDIYer of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Miami-Dade, Florida. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, we reserve the right and may modify our Terms and Conditions from time to time without warning, and at our sole discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in these Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such changes.